Saturday, May 19, 2012

Studio Wall > Post-recovery > I am back at work

The accident happened 9 weeks ago and I am ready to go off crutches and onto the cane. My injuries are not completely healed, not by a long shot, but I am able to get around and work in the studio. As you can see production is going very well. My assistant Dave has been helping me a lot and together we are making the sparks fly once again. I have exhibitions approaching and much to accomplish as usual. Two hours each day is spent working out and doing physical therapy which is painful but necessary. I swim 1 hour each day and my tone is returning. My weight has dropped to 200 which is what I weighed in college. I am feeling fantastic and thrilled to be able to work once again.

4 comments:

Philip High said...

Congratulations on your recovery!

Janice Mason Steeves said...

Hello MIchael,

There is an interesting coincidence here. I haven't commented on your blog before and read of your recovering from an injury-I gather- and being back to work in your studio. I broke my painting wrist in February and only just now, this week, am back to painting in my studio. Good luck to you in your recovery.

Charlie said...

Sorry to hear of your accident but glad the recovery is going well. Would like to touch base next time in SF. See you on FB in the mean time. Stay well.

עידן said...

החלמה מהירה מייקל.