Friday, December 6, 2013

Kessler update > Six groups of seven panels


42 separate panels are now complete and arranged. I am still working on more and actually this will be on-going well beyond the Westin installation as I have gotten quite engaged in this process. I LOVE IT! I especially enjoy arranging. It is very similar, I am sure, to what a musical arranger does. Being able to take parts and arrange them into sections is exciting. I turn the pieces around and try them out next to others. Many wonderful happy accidents occur in the process. Discovery is what this is all about. I think these groupings reflect our digital age where parts are constantly being assembled and rearranged. In our new world we are all continually deconstructing and reconstructing. Anyway here they are. I can do this till the cows come home. >

No comments: